About this work...
Franz Peter Schubert composed this work between October 1817 and February 1818. It was first performed in 1818 by Otto Hatwig and a small orchestra in the conductor's Schottenhof apartment; the public premiere wasn't until December 14, 1828, at a Gesellschaft der Muskfreunde concert in Vienna. It is scored for two each... read more
Curated by Maryna Boiko, Curation Manager